Prime floodgates are also known as reflux valves, tidal flaps, gas checks, croc stops and frog flaps.
- Prime ring mount floodgates are a non-return valve used extensively around Australia and internationally and are regularly specified by water authorities, councils and design engineers.
- Prevent children from entering dangerous storm water lines
- Prevent back-flow
- Ideal for reclamation of low lying areas
- Prevent entry of animals and vermin
- Prevent tidal inundation
- Excellent resistance to sea water, sewage and a wide range of chemicals
- Extremely durable
- UV stable
- Because they are fibreglass and have only small metal components they do not have any scrap value.
- Quick and easy to install
- Due to the pin location on all our gates ,they will seal effectively when fitted to the normal vertical end of the pipe.
- Cost effective
- If chemical contact is expected, please advise in the first instance.
- Produced from light weight fibreglass reinforced polyester
- The use of 316 grade stainless steel or bronze hinge pins make Prime Floodgates suitable for the most demanding environments.
- Hollow neoprene seal for greater compression
- Seal is replaceable in the event of damage by debris
- During transit and storage, the gate must be laid flat on an even surface or distortion of the gate may occur (this is not a concern once the gate is fitted to the pipe).
WE HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT ATTACHMENT METHODS FOR OUR FLOODGATES.
Our mounting ring floodgate is fitted to a collar via a hinge.
The collar slides over the end of the pipe and is epoxied in place making it quick and easy to install.
A neoprene seal is embedded into the face of the mounting ring ,and worked to fine tolerances in the final stages of production ,the flap seats against the seal.
Our wall mount floodgate is very similar to the ring mount floodgate but has been fitted with a flange which is bolted to the wall.
This unit is ideal for installation onto pit walls and headwalls.
Our scour valve is very similar to the wall mount ,the difference is that the scour flange is drilled to specific bolt patterns to match flanged metal pipes.
Our bolt on floodgates have a neoprene seal embedded into the face of the flap ,this seal contacts the face of the pipe to create a seal.
As the name suggests ,this unit bolts onto the top of the pipe.
We can also produce square and rectangular units to suit box culverts in wall mount and bolt on type. BOX CULVERT
Due to the material selection our gates will operate in the most demanding environments.